Fall weather and the smell of pumpkin spice has us thinking about insulation and air sealing. We know the cold weather will soon be setting in and now is the time to ensure energy efficiency in your home and prepare for the colder temperatures ahead. No one wants to suffer through an uncomfortable home nor be wasteful as energy prices continue to increase. Below you will find some ideas of how to achieve a more energy efficient, comfortable home.
- Caulk can be your best friend when it comes to air sealing, but which one should you use? Read up on the blog here.
- Find the air leaks by scheduling a free energy audit. Learn more here.
- Did you know that your attic door needs to be insulated? Learn why here.
- While you are checking out your attic door, take a look at the insulation while you are there. Learn more here.
- Is your heating system working properly? Here are some resources to help you out.
- Conserving energy is key, see the impact on the roof of our design project here.
We want to see more families saving energy and money. Feel free to give us a call or reach out with any questions regarding the comfort of your home.
Comments : Off